Announcing Camp for 2023
When? July 2-7
Where? - 5339 Pinebrook Road
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
Web page - https://pinebrook.org/
* A week-long camp for young people, aged 10- 18, with an interest in the Bible and in spending time with Christians.
* Bible studies and lectures every morning
* Singing, prayers, hours of association with godly counselors and campers.
* Sports activities: Volleyball, battle ball, soccer, team activities
Why - To give a spiritual boost to young Christians and their friends that comes from the lifetime friendships established, the spiritual maturity that comes from being with other godly young people. Several campers have said that the week they have spent at this camp has been the best one in their lives.
* $325 per camper (all meals included).
2 campers in a family, $500,
3 campers, $650.
Additional campers above 3, ($175 apiece.)
* Help provided for campers who cannot pay the entire cost.
Paypal— Click the link below to pay "donate"
Who sponsors the camp? - Gardner Hall.
No churches are involved since it is not the work of local churches of Christ to sponsor or support recreational activities. Florida College helps with counselors.
What is needed?
* Campers! Please encourage good young people, aged 10-18, who would enjoy Bible study and a spiritual atmosphere to come!
* Those willing to “adopt” campers: Many worthy young people from inner city neighborhoods will need help. Please write for information on “adopt a camper.” Or click the adopt page.
* Prayers and advice
* Fill out application and health form and mail it to Gardner Hall, P.O. Box 123, Port Murray, NJ 07865.
* For more info. contact me, (908) 850-5389,
or click on the e-mail hyperlink on the homepage.
Click on document you would like to
download in PDF format or
Click on the Goggle Docs link for the online application.
Letter for prospective campers.pdf
Letter with final instructions, checklist.pdf.
Health form for 2022.pdf
Please note— This year, Since our nurses are not certified in Pennsylvania, they will not be able to legally give out medication or treat sick campers. They will be keeping a watchful eye on the campers and we will be relying on their judgment as to when to take campers to Urgent care or the Emergency room. Your child will be responsible to take his/her own medication. We’ll ask the counselors to try to remind them, but we can’t be responsible. Therefore if your child is irresponsible with their medication, it is probably best not to have them come to camp. Also, if your child has serious medical issues that require constant supervision, it will probably best not to send them as well.
Waiver for Florida College
F.C.s lawyers want all campers to sign an F.C. waiver twice. One signature is to waive the right to sue and the other is for pictures. Parents need to sign twice and include with the application and health form