What? * A week-long camp for young people, aged 10- 18, with an interest in the Bible and in spending time with Christians.
* Bible studies and lectures every morning
* Singing, prayers, hours of association with godly counselors and campers.
* Sports activities: Volleyball, battleball, soccer, team activities
* Boating with careful supervision.
Why - To give a spiritual boost to young Christians and their friends that comes from the lifetime friendships established, the spiritual maturity that comes from being with other godly young people. Several campers have said that the week they have spent at this camp has been the best one in their lives.
Cost? * $305 per camper (all meals included). 2 campers in a family, $475, 3 campers, $595. Additional campers above 3, ($120 apiece.)
* Help provided for campers who cannot pay the entire cost.
Paypal— We can now take payments through Paypal. However, it will cost me about $200 extra a year to put the link here. (The server requires a "pro" account for that and that will almost pay for one camper! ) Therefore, If you would like to pay by Paypal, email me at <GardnerHall3 at gmail dot com> and I'll shoot you the link.
Who sponsors the camp? - Gardner Hall. No churches are involved since it is not the work of local churches of Christ to sponsor or support recreational activities. Florida College helps with counselors.
What is needed? * Campers! Please encourage good young people, aged 10-18, who would enjoy Bible study and a spiritual atmosphere to come!
* Those willing to “adopt” campers: Many worthy young people from inner city neighborhoods will need help. Please write for information on “adopt a camper.” Or click the adopt page.
* Prayers and advice
If interested * Fill out application and health form and mail it to Gardner Hall, P.O. Box 123, Port Murray, NJ 07865.
* For more info. contact me, GardnerHall3(at)gmail(dot) com (908) 850-5389, www.northeastfccamp.com
Click on document you would like to download in PDF format
Health form for 2020.pdf Please note— This year, your camper will be required to have medical clearance to attend camp. (There is a place on the back of the form for the signature of the doctor or nurse practitioner.) If possible, please get the signature for that clearance from your family doctor or school nurse.
Waiver for Florida College - F.C.s lawyers want all campers to sign an F.C. waiver twice. One signature is to waive the right to sue and the other is for pictures. Parents need to sign twice and include with the application and health form